Due to Australian Drug Administration Legislation, the brand name for our lip enhancements cannot be used or shared online.
Not everyone is blessed with beautiful lips. Some of us may have been born with a lip irregularity or we may have had beautiful lips but suddenly around the age of 20, they just slowly disappeared.
Lip enhancement is one of the most popular and commonly requested cosmetic procedures. There is now a wide range of options available to patients looking for solutions in this area of lip enhancements.
The lips are perhaps the most sensuous of the facial features and many of our clients are eager to get this irregularity fixed straightaway.
FAQ’s: Lip Augmentation Sydney CBD
The most common method is the injection of a dermal filler, which produces excellent results.
You will be issued pre-operative instructions immediately after you make your decision to proceed. It is important to read and understand these instructions when preparing for a lip enhancement in order to ensure the best possible results.
Those instructions may include:
- Refraining from smoking for several weeks before and after the procedure
- Avoiding certain medications
- Arranging for help following the procedure, such as transport and in-home care for the first 24 hours after you leave hospital.
There is no downtime after our lip enhancements and you can return to work or leisure right away. Your results will last 6 – 12 months as your body naturally absorbs the filler. Some clients can experience an even longer lasting result.
- Fill in the cushion of the lips to get a more plump effect
- Fill in the border of the lip to give more definition and shape
- Fill in lip lines above the lip and border (great for smokers)
- Fill in lines at the corners of the mouth.
Pricing starts from $499.